Thursday, October 8, 2009

Burden Bears

I lost half a sewing day just paying bills and running errands. It wasn't until about 2:00, while watching a reruns of Magnum, P.I., Just Shoot Me, Frasier, Friends, and Adam 12, that I actually got some sewing in.





20 Burden Bear quilts to be exact! Phew!

Here they are, all lined up and ready.
I just have to figure out a better way to attach these little quilts to the bears so they look appealing.

When my mom was here, I put her to work cutting some 3" squares for these quilts and she picked out some of the most dull and drab fabrics from the scrap pile and then only got a few squares cut before she was tired and her back hurt. But, she did try and I appreciate her efforts! I do miss her and wish she didn't have to head back home so soon.

She cooked dinner for us on Monday and Tuesday (wonderful meals!) and then made batches of banana bread and pumpkin bread before she left yesterday! She also managed to tie a couple of quillows, too.

I love her so much!!! Thanks, Mom! :)



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails