Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Recjoicing and Answers...

Yes - I am announcing it!  Sleep for me, lately, is such a rareity that when it occurs (probably 3 or 4 times per month), I want to shout it to the world, and that's just what I did!  No restless legs, achy back, discomfort or insomnia last night, although I did have to get up to pee at least twice (can't remember if there was a third time) but, hey, that's an improvement!!!  So, I feel good today for a change.

Anyway, I suppose y'all are back to get some answers to those burning questions I left you with....

First of all, on the puzzle, if you said anything about kitties, sewing or quilting, you were right there because those are some of my favorite things!


Speaking of kitties, I have a new favorite website....http://icanhascheezburger.com/  I have a hard time reading some of the cute-sy writing (sorta like a munchkin talking) but I enjoy laughing out loud at the funny pictures and videos of cats and other animals!  I can definitely relate to some of it!


So, as you can see, the finished puzzle has found it's place on the wall and just yesterday I received a new installment in the mail - FOUR new puzzles just waiting for my longing fingers!! 


I found a great new website for puzzles and it was really hard to decide which ones to purchase.  I honestly didn't need 4 puzzles, but since I didn't receive any for Christmas presents this year, I decided to splurge.

OK, onto the next burning question.  Most of you were right, but one of my friends totally made me bust out laughing when she said it looked like a "textured breast implant for a tiny titty or a doll".....HA!!!  Oh, Sheri, you always make me laugh!!

My husband received a bag of Sunkist fruit gems and I asked for the grapefruit flavored ones.  There were only two in the bag!  I ate the first one he gave me and then this other one showed up the next day in it's cute little place!  awwwwwwww......

Now, it's mmmmmmmmmmmm!  Fake boobies taste like grapefruit - perhaps that's why they call them 'grapefruits'.....


P.S.  I feel so good today, I think I'll make some cookies!!!     http://www.ibelieveicanfry.com/2011/12/chewy-chocolate-chip-oatmeal-cookies.html


Photobucket

1 comment:

Shay said...

Yay! I was right.

I can totally empathise with you on the joys of a good nights sleep.

Related Posts with Thumbnails