Thursday, September 17, 2009

Survivor!!


I’m dressed and ready for my date tonight with Jeff Probst!

My husband will be there, too, as he is somewhat of a fan, so I guess it’ll be a threesome

(c’mon now – out of the gutter!)

There was a time when I wanted very badly to be on that show - I actually still do. I even went so far as to obtain an application and had it all completely filled out. But, I drew the line at standing in line for 7 hours....sigh....I must not have wanted it that badly.

Once I wore this shirt when we were in the grocery store and the checkout lady looks at me and gasps: "Were YOU on Survivor?"
My husband looks at me, then looks at the lady and states: "Why yes - second season, third voted off"

I didn't even watch the second season!!!!

>^..^<~
Jenn

2 comments:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

welcome to the swap, i think you are sooo fun!!! and cute!!! I love that show!1 (and Jeff) !!!

Love Of Quilts said...

I'm also a big fan of the show.I'm into all the reality shows.

Related Posts with Thumbnails