Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Relia-Bear

Meet Relia-Bear. He is a true friend and I LOVE him! I mean, I really love him!
Why do I love him so? Well, for starters, he's been my companion for about 8 years or so.
I got him when I was working as a bookkeeper/office manager for a home construction company. I was the one who ordered office supplies and I ordered frequently from Reliable Office Supply Company.

He was one of those prizes you get when you order $150 or more of supplies and he came with a steady supply of those yummy little chocolate chip cookies in a tin that are SO hard to stop eating!! He stood watch on my desk daily, with a belly full of cookies - my desk was the favorite stopping spot for everyone in the office because of this.
One day, the cleaning lady knocked him over and he broke. Fortunately, he was fixable and I glued him back together and he resumed his duties as faithful cookie keeper. He still bears those awful scars....*choke*


When I left the "working world" a couple of years ago, Relia-Bear came with me.

Now he lives on my desk here at home.

I love him because he has always been there, watching over me when I'm stuck at my desk, but there's another reason why I love him even more.



Need I say more?

I love you, Relia-Bear! You are so reliable!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails