Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Goody-Goody!....shucks

I come home from a long day of painting to a wonderful surprise in my mailbox!!  Goody!!

I've been working on custom baby clothing and have ordered more fabric to re-stock my Etsy shop.

I can't wait to tear into these packages because I know they contain BEAUTIFUL fabrics!!  The best part about being a sewist/seamstress/quilter - call it what you want - is that you get to work with the most wonderful medium in the world....FABRIC!!!  Don't you agree?

Anyway, before I can tear into those lovely packages and before I can get back to this (Goody!)

I have to clean these up.....shucks


and perhaps I ought to clean myself up, too...


ya think?

1 comment:

Shay said...

My favourite part of the day is the run to the post office. Since I often have parcels of goodies on their way I'm always looking forward to receiving something gorgeous.

I wandered over to your Etsy store and oh my ! Your baby clothes are so sweet Jenn.

Related Posts with Thumbnails