Thursday, December 9, 2010

I can see the light....

...at the end of the quillow tunnel, that is.
 
This stack of quillows is ready to be pinned and tied.
 
 
It's quite an interesting combination of themes and fabrics...I got pretty mixed up at one point and almost sewed the Longhorns pillow pocket onto the Bengals quilt!
 
 
 
I hope to pin them today and spend tomorrow tying them while watching movies!!  :)
 
Although, I really wish I could drag my feet on this, because once I am done (I currently don't have any more orders at this time) I have to suit up and head to this place to help my husband tackle the flooring, cabinets, painting, etc....
 
 
ugh....
 
 
Well, I still have some sewing to do for Christmas gifts and such so perhaps I'll be able to steal away for a day or so!
 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Larri said...

What a great accomplishment! I know you'll be glad to cross these off your list and have them shipped out. I really like the floral one. Happy Thursday! :o)

Shay said...

It looks like a quillow factory exploded at your place. Oh hang on-you ARE the quillow factory!

I hope you can finish these as slowly as possible in order not to have to go do renovatey type stuff, because I know how yukky that stuff can be.

The quillows are beautiful by the way. Love the one with the peace symbols!

Related Posts with Thumbnails