Monday, December 13, 2010

Shop Sale!

Hello blogland!!!
 
 
Just wanted to let you know that I'm offering a special sale to all my Life in Bonetown followers!
 
 
10% off your entire order from my Quillow Shop - ANY and ALL items!
 
This offer good thru Wednesday, December 15th! 
 
Quillows that are already made are marked "READY TO SHIP" and offered at an additional discounted price!!!  You'll get 10% off that, too!
 

Guaranteed delivery by Christmas!!
 

Bill's even offering his marshmallow shooters at this discounted price, too!


Shooters are $5 each and his custom design holsters are an additional $2 each....comes with starter pack of ammunition!  This is a great stocking stuffer and something fun for EVERYONE to play with on Christmas morning!

Just let me know what you're interested in and we can set up an order for you right away!!!





Photobucket

1 comment:

Red Shoes for Rwanda said...

Jenn!
Thank you so much for your generous donation to RED SHOES FOR RWANDA. I know you will be blessed. What an amazing treat to open a package with a sweet little apron with my fav....eiffel towers and swirls all over included with the sweetest card ever. You are a gem. Please let me know you what I owe you for the apron....I do remember commissioning the idea at one point! I adore it, and I adore YOU!!!!

I am thinking one of your quillows would be perfect for Cess to travel w/to Thailand, but I will check her weight limits and stuff before I order one. They are just sooooo homey and comforting, and it would be nice for her to have.
Again, many thanks, and if any of your readers hope to make the difference in the lives of some kids before years end that will carry on for a looooong time, please check out my blog at www.redshoesforrwanda.blogspot.com/ (shameless plug, sorry).
Love ya Jenn Bear.
xxoo

Related Posts with Thumbnails