Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Something for me...

So, I have finally (holding breath) finished all my orders and shipped them off for the holiday.  It's time to make something for myself.  I consider this my Christmas present to myself.
Can you guess what it is??
 
Meanwhile, I've been admiring these lovely bolts of fabric that arrived in the mail last week.
 
 
Dying to play with them and dreaming up what to make first!
 
Here's wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!
God bless you!!
 
 
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Pokey said...

Let's see is it a new jacket, or a robe, maybe? You are gonna have to show the finished project, you know....
Oh, your new fabrics are so pretty? Where did these come from? Did I miss a sale at Fabric.com?
:-}pokey

Shay said...

Is it a laptop cover? I like the scalloped sewing stitch. Very pretty .

Maybe I should start buying fabric by the bolt...

SewCalGal said...

A kindle sleeve?
Beautiful fabrics.

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails