Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Funnies

We have a little game we play occasionally with the Sunday comics.  It's called "you're in the funny papers today."
 
So, my husband comes to me today and says the required phrase: "you're in the funny papers today."  Now, you're not supposed to tell that person exactly which comic they are portrayed in - it's their part of the game to find themselves amongst the colorful boxes.
 
This time it was easy to find as I was on the front page.
 
 
Remember my post the other day about the box of candy?
 
Well, just yesterday, we were finishing up that box (yep - we ate it all in a matter of about 2 or 3 days) and I had sequestered all his candies to the top layer and placed the ones I wanted on the bottom layer.  I was sure he had eaten all his by now and what was left would be mine....so, I bit into one and, lo and behold, it was raspberry - blech!!!  I tossed the half eaten piece back into the box right beside a caramel (obvious because of their square shape - can't eat those because of my teeth) and shoved the box at him to finish.  Undoubtedly he had eaten my pieces first!!
 
So, am I having a Charlie Brown Christmas this year or what!!?
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Sorry... too funny!

Love Of Quilts said...

Merry Christmas. Trish

Shay said...

Send that half eaten raspberry one here -I'll eat it.

You could lick the chocolate off the caramel ones as payback...

trish said...

Oh gosh that is too funny! The cartoon is perfect for you guys! :o)
I hope you get some chocolates that are just right for you!! :o) That would be a "sweet" goodie to find under the tree.

Related Posts with Thumbnails