Thursday, December 9, 2010

I had no idea....

 
 
 
Unbelievable.
People pay good money for this???  $9.99.....on SALE!
Unbelievably RIDICULOUS!!
 
I suppose I'm the last to know about this...you're probably all saying, "yeah, we knew that...where ya been?"
 
AAAAAUUUUUUGGGHHH (in my best Charlie Brown voice)
 
Okay, okay....so maybe it can be useful to prompt us all to thinking more about the true meaning of Christmas instead of all the materialism and such, but, really....c'mon....and we're in a recession??
Guess I need to watch Charlie Brown Christmas again....sigh.
 
 
Photobucket

5 comments:

Love Of Quilts said...

I thought the same thing when last year I saw one a friend of my got for her tree. Trish

Larri said...

I wholeheartedly agree, Jenn. :o)

trish said...

Oh Jenn. Save your money, come to my house, you can cut any of my pines and make it look just like that one!! :o) I will even give you the ornament! :o) ha ha ha ha!
love, Trish

Shelley said...

If people pay $10 for a fake Charlie Brown tree, what would they pay for a real one. I have tons in my yard..I could be a millionaire...going to send my ad out now LOL!

Shay said...

I had no idea there was such a thing as Charlie Brown Christmas tree!

10 bucks certainly seems axcessive but they must be being bought or they wouldnt offer them for sale. Are people crazy?

Related Posts with Thumbnails