Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mary, Mary...




....quite contrary......



....how does your garden grow?



In hexies!!!!



13 down.....      ?     . to go...
nope, still not sure what I'll do, but it will probably be a quilt of some sort.



My husband commented on my sewing the whole thing by hand....

Him:  "I bet you'll charge a lot for that baby!"

Me:  "Oh, I'm not selling it"

Him:  "What?  Why?"

Me:  "Cuz it's for ME"

Him:  "What are you going to do with it?  You don't need a quilt!"

He just doesn't get it, does he.  We just gotta make these things for ourselves whether we need them or not.  We just do!!... right?


Photobucket

4 comments:

Shay said...

I completely agree. Sometimes you just have to make something for yourself!

I keep seeing hexies and thinking "I really must make some of those". Now I'm thinking it again!

Larri @ Seams Inspired said...

I'm so glad you're keeping this one just for you! They look lovely playing Ring Around the Rosey, er, Treesy. ☺

Happy Sunday!

Pokey said...

You will smile someday, and laugh in your heart, when you both are snuggled under it on a chilly evening. YES, there are some quilts that must be made ~ just because.
:-}pokey

notes of sincerity said...

I love you beautiful hexagons!! :o)
I can't wait to see what you create with them. :o)
Have a wonderful week!!
Sincerely, Trish

Related Posts with Thumbnails