Sunday, August 16, 2009

Quilt Along Progress

I finally caught up with Crazy Mom Quilts scrappy nine patch quilt along....actually I think I'm ahead of the game...I have about 38 blocks finished.


It's been fun listening to "revenge of the 80s" on the radio and just sewing away, letting the chain of blocks stack up on the other side of my sewing machine.



It's supposed to be a one-a-day thing, but I know I'll be back working on vinyl siding on my husband's construction project this coming week so I won't be able to do any daily sewing; thus, I decided to just keep trucking. I have run out of scraps readily available in my scrap basket so I'm just going to have to dig thru the closet for some "packaged" scraps - those are the ones that I think are too big for the scrap basket, but I've got them packaged up with the other quilt scraps they are associated with just in case I get an order for a set of matching pillow shams or something.

I always have a couple of favorites when I'm working on a scrap quilt. Sometimes it's because I just like those fabrics and sometimes it's that the combination of two totally separate scraps makes such a beautiful picture together...


>^..^<~ Jenn

1 comment:

Little Lady Patchwork said...

I can't wait to see your completed quilt!

Related Posts with Thumbnails