Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Busy, Busy...

I've been keeping busy the past few days filling the incoming orders for Christmas gifts.

Here's the growing stack of quillows, waiting to be mailed
And here's the stack looming in the closet, needing to be tied or quilted


I took a break and made a few collegiate pocketbooks and debit/credit card holders. Everyone needs a break from drudgery once in a while, right?


We've got craft shows for the next two weekends and then we'll have a break before we head into another three weekends in a row! I think my last show will be the big one at Myrtle Beach the first weekend in December - I think it's a 3 or 4 day show...can't remember.



Perhaps this weekend I'll find some time to work on my red and aqua disappearing nine patch blocks for the swap.


Anyway...pressing on!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails